For Quotes or AppointmentS
Fill out form below
🐾 By giving me as much information as possible I will be able to provide a more accurate quote range for your pet.
🐾 Information about the Quotes
- Initial quotes are generalized and based upon the information I receive in the contact form. Quotes depend on a variety of factors, including:
· Health conditions
· Coat Condition (matting, amount of undercoat/shedding, length of cut)
· Groom Duration: Most grooms take 1-1.5 hours. Quote range is based on that time frame. If groom time exceeds projected amount of time for the pup, the price is subject to change
· Temperament of the pet
· Groom frequency -- Regular schedules of 8 weeks or less depending on breed and coat condition.
· Fleas, ticks, other parasites
· Additional Sanitation fees for unexpected accidents (pee/poop) and/or parasites esp if it requires an extra bath/cleanup.
Quotes are ranges and there is no set amount as there are a lot of variables that go with grooming live animals. No two pets are alike, and their grooming process is as unique as they are. Your pets’ price may be different from others even if the breeds are similar. Final price will be determined at the end of each appointment.
If your puppy is under 6 months of age please let me know what the expected adult weight will be (especially for doodles of any size or any large breed).
Puppy prices are generally for ages 6 months or younger and are raised as the puppy grows to be an adult, however, it is subject to change to adult price at any time. Adult quote ranges are subject to change and will be discussed as I see how big they get, their coat condition, and temperament.
🐾 Due to the nature of mobile grooming, most correspondence is done via text or email, because I am usually driving or grooming.
- Please leave a cell phone number and not a home number if possible.
🐾 If you have any questions, please visit the FAQ page and/or send a text/email.
🐾 **San Ramon, Danville, Blackhawk, Alamo, Diablo -- now offering limited Dublin & Pleasanton (more info at bottom of page)**
🐾If you are having issues submitting the form:: make sure all required boxes are checked and be careful with Auto fill as it doesn't always recognize -- if for any reason the form is not submitting, you can send me screenshots and I can quote from that as well --- * = Required Information
***Please be aware that emails sometimes go to your SPAM/JUNK box. I respond to ALL emails, so please, if you have not received a email/text within 24-72 hours, send me a message or check your spam/junk box. If you have any concerns about it, please text me after you submit the form. Office hours are posted.***
What the Fluff? LLC
San Ramon, CA
San Ramon, CA